Bisley BS8198T TenCate Tecasafe Plus Two Tone Hi-Vis Taped Non-Vented FR Shirt
- TenCate Tecasafe® Plus 580.
- FR Modacrylic Lyocell Aramid 197 gsm.
- 2 piece structured collar.
- Two way radio loop or gas monitor loop on both sides.
- Left pocket with pen division.
- Twin Bisley signature single mitred chest pockets with plastic press snap flap closure.
- Button through front style.
- FR reflective tape ‘Hoop’ pattern around body and sleeve.
- Full gusset sleeve cuff with plastic press snap closure.
Meets the following Australian standards:
NFPA70E: ELECTRICAL SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
- ASTM F 1959 / F1959M according to ASTM F1506-10a.
NFPA2112: FLAME RESISTANT GARMENTS FOR PROTECTION OF INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL AGAINST FLASH FIRE
- ASTM F1930:2012 Flash Fire Exposure (% body burn [2 cal/cm /sec] @ 3 sec) 15%
- ASTM D6413 / D6413M-13a Vertical Flame Test
ISO11612: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AGAINST HEAT AND FLAME
AS/NZS 4602.1:2011: HI VISIBILITY SAFETY GARMENTS. GARMENTS FOR HIGH RISK APPLICATION
- This garment has a minimum of 0.2sqm of hi visibility fabric on the front and back and retro-reflective taping configuration - hoop pattern to meet day & night standard
AS/NZS 1906.4:2010: HI VISIBILITY MATERIAL FOR SAFETY GARMENTS
- This garment meets the fluorescent capabilities and the chromaticity reading to ensure that the bright colours are within the required colour range. Retro-reflective tape on this garment also meets the higher retro-reflective performance required.
AS/NZS 4399:1996: SUN PROTECTIVE CLOTHING - EVALUATION AND CLASSIFICATION
- This garment has a sun protection rating of UPF 50+ for all colours