- TenCate Tecasafe® Plus 700.
- FR Modacrylic Lyocell Aramid 238 gsm.
- Curved shaped waistband.
- Easy access 10 degree angled front pockets.
- YKK heavy duty zipper.
- LHS cargo patch pockets covered with flap and concealed press stud closure.
- RHS back hip welt pocket with touch tape closure.
- RHS mobile phone welt pocket with touch tape closure.
- FR reflective tape around upper leg.
- Twin needle stitching at back rise.
Meets the following Australian standards:
NFPA70E: ELECTRICAL SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
- ASTM F 1959 / F1959M according to ASTM F1506-10a.
NFPA2112: FLAME RESISTANT GARMENTS FOR PROTECTION OF INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL AGAINST FLASH FIRE
- ASTM F1930:2012 Flash Fire Exposure (% body burn [2 cal/cm /sec] @ 3 sec) 15%
- ASTM D6413 / D6413M-13a Vertical Flame Test
ISO11612: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AGAINST HEAT AND FLAME
AS/NZS 4602.1:2011: HI VISIBILITY SAFETY GARMENTS. GARMENTS FOR HIGH RISK APPLICATION
- This garment is classified as Class N under this standard. A garment designed for night use using retro-reflective tape at legs. Under section 7.1 of this standard, Class N garments are intended to provide wearer with high visibility at night when viewed under retro-reflected light. The Retro-reflective material used in this garment meets the specific requirements of AS/NZS 1906.4 for Class R material.
AS/NZS 4399:1996: SUN PROTECTIVE CLOTHING - EVALUATION AND CLASSIFICATION
- This garment has a sun protection rating of UPF 50+ for all colours