Meets the following Australian standards:
NFPA70E: ELECTRICAL SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
NFPA2112: FLAME RESISTANT GARMENTS FOR PROTECTION OF INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL AGAINST FLASH FIRE
ISO11612: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AGAINST HEAT AND FLAME
AS/NZS 4602.1:2011: HI VISIBILITY SAFETY GARMENTS. GARMENTS FOR HIGH RISK APPLICATION
AS/NZS 4399:1996: SUN PROTECTIVE CLOTHING - EVALUATION AND CLASSIFICATION
1) BUST: Measure around the fullest part of the bust and shoulder, under the arms with your arms at resting position.
2) WAIST: Measure over undergarments at the natural waistline (usually approx. 1cm below the navel).
3) LOWER WAIST: Measure over undergarment approx. 4cm below the natural waistline.
4) HIP: Measure over undergarments at hips (usually the widest part and is approx. 25cm below the waistline).
5) IN‑LEG: Measure from crotch to floor, with shoes.
|To fit bust size (cm)||80||85||90||98||100||105||110||115||120||125|
|To fit natural waist size (cm)||60||65||70||75||80||85||90||95||100||105|
|To fit lower waist size (cm)||67||72||77||82||87||92||97||102||107||112|
|To fit hip size (cm)||87||92||97||102||107||112||117||122||127||132|
|In-leg length (cm)
All orders over $95 get free shipping.
Any order less than $95 will be charged a flat shipping and handling fee of $19.
We use several different couriers, mainly StarTrack and Australia Post.
Depending where you live in Australia, this can take 7-10 business days.
For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page by clicking here.
We’re offering free embroidery (and logo setup if required) for customers who buy 20 or more Bisley, FXD or Unit Workwear (non-clearance) garments.
Sorry, there can be NO FREE EMBROIDERY ON CLEARANCE ITEMS.
For more information visit our Embroidery page by clicking here.