- Stretch cotton poplin for extra comfort and movement.
- Fabric pre rinse washed to create a worn in look.
- LHS chest patch pocket.
- Two piece structured collar with hanger loop.
- Contoured shape five piece sleeve.
- 98% Cotton 2% Spandex (145gsm).
Meets the following Australian standards:
- AS/NZS 1020:1995: The Control of Undesirable Static Electricity.
- AS/NZS 4399:1996: Sun Protective Clothing SPF 50+.
- AS/NZS 2621:1998: Correct Care Labelling.
- AS/NZS 2622:1996: Fibre Content Labelling.
Bisley Active Fit Shirts
Bisley Active Fit shirts are one size smaller than the traditional fit.
This is made possible due to the stretch component of the garment.
Measure around the neck where the top of the shirt collar would sit.
Standing naturally, measure around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder, under the arms with your arms at resting position.
Ease is the amount of excess volume in a garment needed for regular body movement. It is the difference between body measurement and garment measurement. Having ease is very important because this added volume allows you to breathe, move your arms forward, bend your elbows, sit, walk and do all your normal daily activities in comfort and without restriction.
The ease for Active Fit shirts is 15cm.
|Active Fit Shirts||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL||6XL|
|To fit neck size (cm)||35||36||37/38||39/40||41/42||44/43||46||48||50||52|
|To fit chest size (cm)||70||77||84||94||101||109||117||
|To fit chest size (inches)||28||30||33||35||40||43||46||49||52||56|
All orders over $95 get free shipping.
Any order less than $95 will be charged a flat shipping and handling fee of $19.
We ship via StarTrack and Australia Post
Depending where you live in Australia, this can take 7-10 business days.
For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page by clicking here.