- Generous fitting - made for wide feet
- Ortholite insole
- 3M Scotchgard leather protection
- D3O ankle & metatarsal protection
- Electric hazard protection
- Carbon Fibre safety toecap
- Toe scuff protection
- Encapsulated rubber outsole
- Slip, fuel, oil, abrasion & heat resistant sole
- Life natural odour control lining
- Kevlar stitching
- Premium nubuck leather upper
- Recoil Energy Return Technology midsole
- Armour Layer anti-penetration midsole protection
- Zip sided access
- Dri-Freeze moisture management lining
- Water-resistant upper
- AS2210.3.2019 SB P WRU M FO AN E HRO SRC
- ASTM F2413-18 EH Resistant PR
Not sure of your boot size?
Measure your feet to be sure that what we send you is going to fit.
Stand up with your socks on and trace around the outside of your foot.
You may also be able to remove the insole from a pair of boots that fit you well
and measure the insole instead, but measure from the back of your heel.
Measure the longest distance in a straight line
(usually between the end of your heel and the tip of your big toe) in millimetres.
This is the International Standard ISO 9407:1991 known as the Mondopoint.
Men's boot sizes
Men’s shoe sizes
|European (EU) Men’s sizes||36||37||38||39||40||40||41||42||43||43||44||45||46||47||48||49|
If your Mondopoint in millimetres matches the size on our chart, your boots should break in to fit you nicely.
All orders over $95 get free shipping.
Any order less than $95 will be charged a flat shipping and handling fee of $19.
We ship via StarTrack and Australia Post
Depending where you live in Australia, this can take 7-10 business days.
For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page by clicking here.