Congratulations to Geoff who won the $500
Congratulations to Geoff who won the $500 Cash Giveaway after buying a pair of Bata Premium Boots.
Meets the following Australian Standards:
1) BUST: Measure around the fullest part of the bust and shoulder, under the arms with your arms at resting position.
2) WAIST: Measure over undergarments at the natural waistline (usually approx. 1cm below the navel).
3) LOWER WAIST: Measure over undergarment approx. 4cm below the natural waistline.
4) HIP: Measure over undergarments at hips (usually the widest part and is approx. 25cm below the waistline).
5) IN‑LEG: Measure from crotch to floor, with shoes.
|To fit bust size (cm)||80||85||90||98||100||105||110||115||120||125|
|To fit natural waist size (cm)||60||65||70||75||80||85||90||95||100||105|
|To fit lower waist size (cm)||67||72||77||82||87||92||97||102||107||112|
|To fit hip size (cm)||87||92||97||102||107||112||117||122||127||132|
|In-leg length (cm)
All orders over $250 get free shipping.
Any order less than $250 will be charged a flat shipping and handling fee of $19.95.
We use several different couriers, mainly StarTrack and Australia Post.
Depending where you live in Australia, this can take 7-10 business days.
For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page by clicking here.
We’re offering free embroidery (and logo setup if required) for customers who buy 20 or more Bisley or FXD Workwear (non-clearance) garments. Offer covers FXD pants and shirts, Bisley safety shirts, pants and jackets. It does not include polos or lightweight vests.
Sorry, there can be NO FREE EMBROIDERY ON CLEARANCE ITEMS.
For more information visit our Embroidery page by clicking here.
We backorder any out-of-stock items, to give you priority dispatch when the item comes in.
The main reason we would continue to offer products that may be temporarily out of stock in the warehouse, is that when you place your order, this puts you at the top of the list for this stock when it does become available. This is especially important for people who have an ongoing uniform that they need to replenish.