Distinctive and practical v-neckline and extended placket closed front shirt
Stand collar for back neck sun protection and professional look
Front panelling and curved hemline with side splits for better fit
Two buttoned down chest welt pockets
Adjustable buttoned cuff and optional roll up sleeve tab
UPF 50+ sun protection rating
Bisley exclusive Fresche® bacterial treatment to prevent odour
58% Cotton, 42% Polyester (T400) 155gsm
Meets the following Australian Standards:
Sun Protection AS/NZS 4399. (50+).
We embroider in-house and also arrange for some jobs to be done off-site.
Our current Embroidery Deal:
Buy 20+ Bisley, FXD or Unit Workwear (regular stock - not clearance) shirts, pants, shorts or jackets and get embroidery and setup (if required) absolutely free.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS
Bisley Ladies Workwear
1) BUST: Measure around the fullest part of the bust and shoulder, under the arms with your arms at resting position.
2) WAIST: Measure over undergarments at the natural waistline (usually approx. 1cm below the navel).
3) LOWER WAIST: Measure over undergarment approx. 4cm below the natural waistline.
4) HIP: Measure over undergarments at hips (usually the widest part and is approx. 25cm below the waistline).
5) IN‑LEG: Measure from crotch to floor, with shoes.
To fit bust size (cm)
To fit natural waist size (cm)
To fit lower waist size (cm)
To fit hip size (cm)
In-leg length (cm)
Shipping is free on all orders over $95
Bisley items may be shipped to you from one of our stores or warehouses.
If your item is in stock, it should ship within 2 business days depending on courier pickup times. On average it takes between 3 and 5 days to be delivered, depending on where you live.
We send all items to P.O. Boxes from our Toowoomba store to ensure correct tracking with AusPost.
This may involve some delays if warehouse transfers are required before shipping.
It is possible that certain items may sell out nationally. If this happens to products that you've ordered, we'll let you know straight away and give you an estimated delivery date on any goods on back order.